RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL SUPPLY, INSTALLATION, COMMISSIONING, TESTING AND MAINTENANCE OF ACCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS
Access Control & Door Entry Systems
AES (SCOTLAND) LTD undertake all aspects of residential, commercial and industrial supply, installation, commissioning, testing and maintenance of access control and intercom entry systems including GSM intercoms in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirlingshire, West Lothian, East Lothian, Fife and the Scottish Borders, Scotland, UK.
There is a wide choice of access control and door entry systems giving unlimited choice of solutions.
Our most popular range of intercoms use mobile phone technology. The GSM intercom acts like a mobile phone and simply calls your telephone when a visitor presses the call button within the intercom.
There are advantages and disadvantages to this system ….
Some of the advantages are as follows: -
- No missed visitors, as the intercom calls the owner no matter where they are in the world.
- Never miss a courier delivery or leave a visitor standing outside in the cold, the owner can let them in no matter where they are in the world.
- Gives the illusion that someone is at home, which helps prevent burglary.
- Up to three numbers can be dialled in sequence, in case the first call cannot be answered.
- Fast and easy installation, no need for expensive cabling from your property to the gate / barrier.
- The GSM intercom also acts as an access control system, allowing pre-programmed telephone numbers to activate the gate / barrier.
Some of the disadvantages are as follows: -
- A small cost is incurred with every call, usually around 5p dependant on network provider etc.
- A SIM card is required which can either be a contract or a Pay as You Go, which requires to be topped up periodically.
- Not ideal for video calls although there are WIFI versions available for video calls.
We have access to every manufacturer / supplier in the UK so we can pretty much install whatever system you prefer.
We offer a range of configurations from a standard one-way audio entry system to a complex networked access control system, again for any range of application.
Please contact us for further information.